A complex of historical buildings with a total area of 5,214.1 sq.m., consisting of:
1) The main building with the area of 3,702.8 sq.m. (building No. 3)
Number of storeys: 3 + attic + basement.
Cadastral number: 77:01:0001024:1044.
The main building is, in turn, a historic mansion, which fits perfectly into the overall style of the surrounding buildings. But at the same time it is a completely reconstructed, modernly equipped, chic building with all the necessary communications, with a built-in system of smart house, with a special vault, depository, with a room of bank safe deposit boxes. A spacious light atrium was built in the building as part of the reconstruction. There are modern, equipped with everything necessary, meeting rooms, offices, restrooms with kitchen equipment.
2) Building with a total area of 1,160.8 sq.m. (building No. 1)
Number of storeys: 2 + attic + basement.
Cadastral number: 77:01:0001024:1064.
The building is a cultural heritage site. The building is located as a historically significant offices, furniture, luxurious chandeliers, front staircase, working fireplace. There is a whole room decorated around the perimeter of the ceiling with unique Arabic ligature.
There are also offices fully adapted for modern office space.
The building is fully equipped with all necessary communications.
3) Building with a total area of 351.3 sq.m. (building No. 2)
Number of storeys: 1 + attic + basement.
Cadastral number: 77:01:0001024:043.
The building is a cultural heritage site. Only the facade of the building is protected, so the building is fully adapted to the office space. All necessary communications are connected.
4) The whole complex is located on a land plot of 0.35 ha (property)
Cadastral number: 77:01:0001024:3.
Category of lands: lands of settlements.
Type of permitted use: for administrative and business objects.
Restrictions and encumbrances on the land plot: a ban on construction, reconstruction of capital construction objects on the land plot, except for the reconstruction of capital construction objects, the use of which is provided by Part 8 of Art. 36 of the Urban Development Code of the Russian Federation or reconstruction of which will not lead to a change in the type of permitted use of the land plot.
The Lot also includes 2,109 items of property.
Location and environment
The complex is located in the historical center of Moscow. In walking distance from the Kurskaya/Chkalovskaya metro stations. In the immediate vicinity of the Garden Ring. Podsosensky Pereulok is full of historical buildings: on both sides there are city merchant estates, profitable houses, school, church. In the neighborhood there are embassies, consulates, representative offices of major Russian Federation and foreign companies.
Factors of investment attractiveness:
- a good location in the historical center of Moscow, in an area with a well-developed infrastructure, as well as well-established social and cultural ties and traditions;
- excellent transport (near the Garden Ring) and walking (5 minutes walk from the Kurskaya/Chkalovskaya metro stations) accessibility of the object;
- high rental rates and active demand for premises in this location;
- abundance of restaurants, entertainment, educational and cultural organizations;
- excellent modern equipment of the main building, as well as all the necessary equipment for banking needs, i.e., the complex is ready to accommodate any major financial institutions.
These factors characterize the complex as an object with excellent indicators for investment. Acquiring this object, the owner receives a unique historical complex of buildings in the Central Administrative District of Moscow with his land plot, which can become the central office, the headquarters of the organization, the Bank's branch or beloved by another embodiment of business ideas.