Area: 2,015 +/- 16 sq.m.
Cadastral number: 78:32:0007503:8746.
Type of property: a private preperty.
Zonning to PZZ (Land Use and Development Rules): ТД1-1_1 − socio-economic zone.
Height restrictions: 40 m. − the maximum height of buildings, structures, constructions.
Locations and surroundings
The plot is located in Admiralteisky district of St. Petersburg, 150 m. away from «Frunzenskaya» metro station. The object is located on the territory of the residential complex «Novomoskovsky», developer YIT. The neighborhood is mainly represented by new multifamily apartment buildings of comfort class. In close proximity to the Object, the territory of the former Varshavsky railway station, where at present the city's largest housing developer - Etalon LenSpetsSMU Group - is implementing a large-scale project of multi-apartment residential development called «Galaktika» of 680 thousand sq.m.
Construction with the total area of a 1,500 sq.m. commercial building that could be used for any commercial activities, services, private medical facility, office, sports and recreation center, etc.
- «Frunzenskaya» metro station - 150 m.;
- Moskovsky prospekt - 200 m.;
- Obvodny Canal - 600 m.;
- WHSD - 4 km.
Heat supply: preliminary technical specifications have been received from JSC St. Petersburg Heating Grid.
Water supply and sewerage: technical conditions have been obtained for connecting to the network of GUP Vodokanal of St. Petersburg.
Investment attractiveness of the object:
- A land plot development plan has been obtained, according to which the construction of public and commercial and residential buildings is possible on the plot.
- Surrounded by modern residential complexes of comfort class.
- The plot is owned.
- Demanded location.
- The property is located in Admiralteisky district of St. Petersburg. Today it is a dynamic district with high business activity that is in high demand among developers of residential and commercial property.
- «Frunzenskaya» metro station is within walking distance of the object.